Terms and Conditions
Membership refund policy: (REVISED BECAUSE OF THE COVID -19 PANDEMIC)
- Should the golf season be interrupted by a second Covid-19 outbreak. No membership will be refunded. Instead a credit would be applied towards next season's membership dues.
Should the golfing season be interrupted :
- Before Aug 1st (1/2 of the membership will be credited to your account)
- Before Sept 1st (1/3 of the membership will be credited to your account)
- Before Oct 1st (1/6 of the membership will be credited to your account)
Terms and Conditions of your Corporate GolfXtra membership:
- All Corporate GolfXtra members must make their reservations through Corporate GolfXtra, by login in to the members' website or by calling your respective Corporate GolfXtra office.
- Tee time must also be confirmed at Golf Course
- All fees are payable to Corporate GolfXtra and processed either through our Ottawa office (Corporate Golf) or our Gatineau office (GolfXtra).
- You must present your membership card when checking in at the golf course.
- If you attempt to show up at an affiliated golf course without a Corporate GolfXtra reservation, you will be required to pay full green fee rates.
- It is strictly prohibited to lend your Corporate GolfXtra membership card. Any infraction to this rule will entail a loss of your Corporate GolfXtra membership privileges without a refund.
- Those wishing to bring guests at the Corporate GolfXtra rate must purchase the "Flex" or Corporate Membership options designed especially for that purpose.
- Last Minute members can book at Noon the day before
- There is limit of 8 rounds per member per season at Rockland GC
Corporate GolfXtra Cancellation Policy
- To cancel your reservation without penalty, you must make the cancellation before noon (11:59 AM), one day prior to your scheduled round of golf. For example, if your reservation is for Saturday, you must cancel before noon on Friday.
- A cancellation fee of 50% applies to all rounds cancelled between 12:00 pm and 11:59 pm the day prior.
- No cancellations will be accepted after 00:00 AM (midnight) the day of the reserved round. You will automatically be charged for the full amount of your round regardless if you play or not.
- When a cancelled round is re booked for the same day, all cancellation fees are waived.
- Cancellations due to weather : will be to the discretion of Corporate GolfXtra
Lost or stolen cards:
- You must notify Corporate GolfXtra immediately by phone or in writing if your card is lost or stolen.
Golf Course Information:
Please visit the “Golf Courses” tab for details on fees and course tee-time restrictions.