Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of your Corporate GolfXtra membership:
- All Corporate GolfXtra members must make their reservations through Corporate GolfXtra, by login on to the members' website or by calling your respective Corporate GolfXtra office.
- Communicate with the golf course to book your tee time,
- All fees are payable to Corporate GolfXtra and processed either through our Ottawa Office (Corporate Golf) or our Gatineau Office (GolfXtra).
- You must present your membership card when checking in at the golf course.
- If you attempt to show up at an affiliated golf course without a Corporate GolfXtra reservation, you will be required to pay full green fee rates.
- It is strictly prohibited to lend your Corporate GolfXtra membership card. Any infraction to this rule will entail a loss of your Corporate GolfXtra membership privileges without a refund.
- Those wishing to bring guests at the Corporate GolfXtra rate must purchase the "Flex" or Corporate Membership options designed especially for that purpose.
- When you sign up with Corporate GolfXtra, you agree to receive marketing and round confirmation e-mails from our Company.
- Last Minute members can only book from Noon (12:00) the day before they want to play. (No exceptions)
Corporate GolfXtra Cancellation Policy
- To cancel your reservation without penalty, you must make the cancellation before noon (11:59 AM), one day prior to your scheduled round of golf. For example, if your reservation is for Saturday, you must cancel before noon on Friday.
- You must also call the golf course to cancel your tee time. Should you fail to do so, you will be charged for your round.
- No cancellations will be accepted after 12:00 PM (noon) the day before your reserved round. You will automatically be charged for the full amount of your round regardless if you play or not.
- Cancellations due to weather : You must notify the CorporateGolfXtra office as well as identify yourself in the golf shop before leaving the golf course should you be rained out of your round. (If the offices are closed, leave a detailed message). If you fail to follow these directions, you will be charged 100% of your round)...no exceptions.
Lost or stolen cards:
- You must notify Corporate GolfXtra immediately by phone or in writing if your card is lost or stolen.
Golf Course Information:
Please visit the “Golf Courses” tab for details on fees, course tee-time accessibility and restrictions (If any)